You are warmly invited to take part in your Annual General Meeting of your UNISON Branch. Dates for all meetings are attached.
The Annual General Meeting will elect your Branch Officers, Representatives and ratify the election of Workplace Stewards for the forthcoming year.
The preliminary agenda has been published and is available on the below If you wish to submit a motion, please send it to the Branch Office, with the name of the proposer and seconder by no later than (12th February 2021).
Nomination forms for Branch Officers are now available on the below. If you wish to stand for a position on the Branch Committee, please ensure that your nomination form is received at the Pontypridd Branch Office by no later than (12th February 2021).
Stewards’ nominations will be ratified at the branch AGM in March 2021. Members who wish to stand for an officer position will need to follow the same process. If more than one person is nominated of a position there will be a ballot of branch members.
You may also be aware that the Branch has in rule the ability to take nominations to support a Charity each year. Any nominations for a Charity must be made in writing to the Branch Secretary (Pontypridd Office) no later than (12th February 2021)
VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021 Due to the uncertainty of Coronavirus and associated restrictions, there will be a series of virtual AGMs held from Monday 22nd March, through to Friday 26th March, with seven meetings throughout each day. Details of how to join each meeting will be sent out in due course
- The monies available for donation will be funded to a maximum of £1000.
- Half (£500) shall be donated to “There for You” UNISON’s charity for our members.
- The remaining half (£500) shall be paid to the charity/charities as decided annually at the AGM from nominations received.
- If no nomination is received for other charities the 2nd half of the total £1000 shall be donated to “There for You” UNISON’s charity for our members.
- There shall be a limit of two charities agreed at the AGM.
- Members who nominate a charity are required to attend the AGM to propose their nominated charity.
Once again thank you for your support over the last year and may I wish you a happy and prosperous 2021.
For further information on any branch position or receiving help in completing the form please don’t hesitate to contact the branch office on 01443 400401 (RCT Area) 01685 725050 (Merthyr area).
May I take this opportunity on behalf of the branch to thank you for your valued membership and support over the last year.
Diolch! / Thank you!
click here to download